Monday, April 20, 2015

My Week thru Instagram

Hi everyone! Hope you have overcomed Monday blues and are having a great Monday. This post describes my week in pics from instagram. You can follow me on Instagram, my handle is AvantiBannoreKilledar... :) So lets begin!!


And the SPRING is here!! yayy... i so love this season. Flowers all around me...





This was my look for one of my dinner date with my hubby CK. I will do the look breakdown soon!




I spotted this beauty during a shopping spree to a mall in Phoenix. Its a Lamborghini :)





Phoenix is a city blessed with beautiful sunset views...Literally...check for yourself.




And introducing my new favorite... :) Its super yummy but only for those who love dark chocolate..



So that was it guys. Let me know how was your wekend in the comments below. I will be happy to read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment