Friday, April 10, 2015

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm

Well to be frank ,what appealed to me about this product was the shade name....Sultry Sulfureuse! Yeah it sounds like name of some chemical rihgt? And it appealed to the Chemical Engg inside me...lolz!!
Coming to the product. The shade that I bought is 225 Sultry Sulfereuse. This shade is suitable for all indian skin tones. Its a nice warm pinkish type color.





It glides on easily and gives hydration upto a certain extent. I felt it dries on lips after a while and I have to apply lip balm to keep it hydrated. But the color is to die for!! I am hooked to it from the day I bought it. Absolutely love it :)
It is very affordable. It is available for USD 6.85 at any drug store.
So overall score that I would like to give it? Hmmm I will give it 6.5/10 :p Am I Strict?? lolz....The products have to fare very well to score perfect 10 :D :D

If you want me to review any particular product do leave your requests in comments box.

Cyaa all soon peeps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment