Monday, June 8, 2015

May Favorites Segment

Hey all...Hope you are facing your Monday blues well. So the summer has arrived in Phoenix in full bloom. With temperature soaring in 100s , these are the items that have been keep me sane in this hot month of May.

1. My sipper - Well you have got to stay hydrated in this summer! And a what a better way than drinking your water from this cute sipper!




2. Neutrogena Sunscreen - This probably one of the most appreciated product in blogging world and well doest it justify its position. It is unbelievably effective, has 50+ SPF, Its light weight, water proof and voila..You have the best sunscreen :)



3. Swimming Noodle - Yes, I cant swim. I know what you must be thinking but believe me I am working on it. So me and CK have been fighting this heat with our frequent dips in pool. And while CK completes his laps , I hop in pool on my noodle. I absolutely love it!



4. NYX Butter Gloss - I recently bought it in shade Peaches and Creme and boy I absolutelt love it! You can spot me wearing this almost everyday.



5. Vasanti Brighten Up EnzymaticFace Rejuvenator - I got this in my Birchbox May edition. It is an exfoliating cleanser with papaya and aloe vera. I absolutely adore it. I have been using this for a month now and I find it really rejuvenating.




Hope you guys are doing fine in summers. Do let me know your ways to beat the heat in comments below. I will be back with some product reviews soon and I really mean it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment